AVOLITES TIGER TOUCH Fader Wing
A hybrid of fast, accessible, ‘hands on’ control working in conjunction with the intuitive touch screen.
This responsive, wide screen, touch interface provides a constantly evolving software skin which envelopes the high performance hardware platform.
Avolites Tiger Touch, the seamless link between functionality and form.
Outputs & Connections
- Ethernet output – Artnet protocol fully supported and enabling 12 full speed DMX Universes.
- 4 x DMX Output Ports – Full speed, individually opto-isolated and floating Outputs giving 2,048 DMX Channels.
- Video support – Media Server Support utilizing Avolites Active Fixtures in conjunction with the new, cross platform, Media Server protocol “CITP” where “Clips” and Live Previews are presented graphically on the console screen.
- MIDI – The console offers MIDI Time Code Control. Sequences can be synchronised to Timecode for perfect cueing. Playback buttons or faders can also be remotely activated by MIDI.
- Audio Input – Analogue stereo line-level input via 2.5 mm mini jack. Use Bass, Mid or Treble to sound-to-light trigger any or all of the consoles playbacks.
- Touch Screen Responsive – wide screen touch interface.
- Console monitor – Via VGA
- Data stick – Save your show and User Profiles on the conveniently front mounted USB2 stick.
- Internal Hard Disk – mobile computing grade hard disc mounted on shock absorbant frame has the capacity to store up to 50,000 shows.